Crystal Lake, IL
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
JMK Behavior Services provides in-home and clinic based therapy that targets verbal behavior, skill acquisition, academic programs, and social skills to children diagnosed with ASD.
Our mission is to empower children one skill at a time by promoting independence. We also strive to empower parents, staff, and organization to become successful advocates and teachers for their children.
We are currently seeking BCBA’s to join our teams in the North and Northwest suburbs.
Job Description and Skills:
- Provide supervision to BCaBA’s and RBT’s as they provide direct ABA therapy
- Conduct behavioral assessments using ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS, or other assessment tools
- Complete behavior plan updates as mandated by insurance, ensuring paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Complete supervision notes at the completion of each session
- Train staff members regarding the implementation of behavior intervention plans
- Train and consult with parents
- Abide by the BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Active BCBA certification
- Completion of BACB Experience & Supervision Requirements, in addition to 8-hour supervision training
- Able to complete a background check
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
JMK Behavior Services offers a comprehensive benefits plan for full-time employees that includes:
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- CEU Allowance
- And more!
Candidates must maintain a current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate.