ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
JMK Behavior Services provides in-home and office based therapy that targets verbal behavior, skill acquisition, academic programs, and social skills to children diagnosed with ASD.
Our mission is to empower children one skill at a time by promoting independence. We also strive to empower parents, staff, and organization to become successful advocates and teachers for their children.
We are currently seeking a Russian speaking Registered Behavior Technician / ABA Therapist to join our team.
Must have availability before and after school hours (6am-8:30am and 3:00p-8pm).
- Flexible hours
- Provide direct services to individuals with autism and other ASD diagnosis’ by implementing programs developed by the lead BCBA, including but not limited to verbal training, skill acquisition, and social skills.
- Collect data during each session based on the individual client program.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a variety of situations and behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Human Services or related field (preferred)
- Previous Applied Behavior Analysis experience (preferred)
- Experience with children with special needs, preferably autism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive attitude and ability to exercise good judgment
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license with valid insurance
- Willingness to learn, grow, and embrace the values and methods of JMK Behavior Services.
- Strictly adheres to HIPPAA rules and regulations.
- Must meet background check requirements.
Interested candidates are asked to attach a resume in Word or PDF format.