Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Provide in-home and clinic-based services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disorders utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis in a positive work environment. These services include: assessment, plan development, parent training, school consultation, behavior intervention, and supervision of clinical staff.
Join JMK Behavior Services’ growing team of BCBAs. Be part of a team that is making a real difference in the lives of children and families affected by autism.
Candidates must hold a master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Psychology or related field and maintain a current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate. Candidates must have at least 12 months of experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or application of the principles and procedures derived from behavior analysis.
- Up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- Flexible schedule (20-40 hours per week)
- Retirement plan with up to 2% matching
- CEU/Professional Conference reimbursement
- Opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
APPLY HERE! https://goo.gl/VPA5be
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Flexible hours ranging between 10-30 hours a week
- Provide direct services to individuals with autism and other ASD diagnosis’ by implementing programs developed by the lead BCBA, including but not limited to verbal training, skill acquisition, and social skills.
- Collect data during each session based on the individual client program.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a variety of situations and behaviors.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous Applied Behavior Analysis experience preferred
- Experience with children with special needs, preferably autism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive attitude and ability to exercise good judgment
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license with valid insurance
- Willingness to learn, grow, and embrace the values and methods of JMK Behavior Services.
- Strictly adheres to HIPPAA rules and regulations.
- Must meet background check requirements.
APPLY HERE! https://goo.gl/yfAPYe
Interested candidates can email their resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org